- This event has passed.
BOOKING HAS NOW CLOSED. A recording of the webinar will be available for ILPA members.
This session will bring practitioners up to speed on options for Ukrainian nationals and their family members with in-country and out-of-country applications.
The workshop will cover:
– The Homes for Ukraine Scheme
– Ukraine Family Scheme
– The Ukraine Extension scheme
– Unaccompanied minor children
– Concessions for those with seasonal worker visas
– Other routes to enter or remain in the UK, including outside the Rules applications
Aim of the course:
To provide a comprehensive guide to the immigration and asylum options open to Ukrainians and their family members in and out of the UK.
We are aware of a number of Ukrainians with potential entitlements under the Withdrawal Agreement and the EU Settlement Scheme on account of their relationships with relevant EEA nationals. This course will not cover Appendix EU, the Withdrawal Agreement, or the EU Settlement Scheme.