- This event has passed.
The theme for this year's Mental Health Awareness Week is 'Nature and the Environment'.
Start the week by listing to one of these fantastic podcasts about our connectivity, or the lack thereof, with nature and mental health and the healing power of the outdoors:
- Eco-anxiety and the healing power of Nature with Ella Mills and Lucy Jones
- Eco-therapy on Health Check by the BBC
- Isabel Hardman on nature and depression
Here are some podcasts for nature lovers:
And we've thrown in a few extra just for good measure:
- So Hot Right Now with journalist Lucy Siegle and wildlife filmmaker Tom Mustill
- Farmerama Radio with Abby Rose
- Taking Tastebuds with Venetia La Manna and Xiye Bastida: The Indigenous Immigrant leading the Youth Climate Movement
- How they made us doubt everything