- This event has passed.
A review of the law and procedure concerning judicial reviews, with a particular focus on out of hours and removals cases, including the use of case studies. The course will cover:
- Identifying the degree of urgency in your case, is it an ‘immediate’, and ‘urgent’ or an ‘intermediate’?
- The caselaw on urgent judicial reviews, including obligations to the court
- Practice and procedure in urgent judicial reviews
- How to run an out of hours application
- Tactics for succeeding in urgent cases
A reminder that pupil barristers and trainee solicitors who are ILPA members and Category A members (Law Centres, Local Citizens’ Advice Bureaux and not-for-profits) are entitled to the concessionary training price (50% off the members' training price). If you're booking via email please remember to let us know if this applies to you.