- This event has passed.
At the end of the course participants should fully understand the financial requirements in Appendix FM and the related evidential requirements in Appendix FM-SE, and be equipped to handle a range of applications involving different financial circumstances.
Topics will cover the requirements for partners and other family members under Appendix FM and Appendix FM-SE, including:
- Calculating level of income/savings required
- permitted sources of income
- specified evidence
- methods of calculating salaried employment, self-employment, non-employment income and cash savings
- combining sources of income
- adequate maintenance test
- new rules on “other sources of income, financial support or funds in exceptional circumstances”
- case studies