- This event has passed.
In this webinar, we will have a detailed look at the law on certified asylum and human rights claims. We will consider how practitioners can best use the current authorities and policy guidance to challenge decisions with success.
In this webinar, we will cover the following:
- Clearly unfounded certifications under s.94 of the Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 (‘the 2002 Act’)
- A detailed consideration of case law regarding s.94 of the 2002 Act, with practical tips of how this can be used in individual cases
- Discussion on the UKVI Policy Guidance on s.94 certifications, including how this is useful on Article 8 ECHR claims
- An update on the case law regarding certifications under s.94B
- Delay certifications under s.96 of the 2002 Act, with consideration of the applicable policy guidance and authorities
- A brief look at certifications under EEA law
- Practical tips and examples on challenging adverse decisions by judicial review