- This event has passed.
The appeal regime is a complicated. The right to appeal and grounds of appeal were severely restricted through the Immigration Act 2014. Practitioners need to be familiar with the current system and the complexities of issues such as new matters.
In this webinar, we will cover the following:
- A close look at rights of appeal and grounds of appeal under the Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002
- The different applications which can be made in and outside of the immigration rules that amount to human rights claims, and whether they should carry a right of appeal
- The complexities of raising new matters in appeals and s120 statements
- Appeals against EEA Decisions
- Administrative Review and formulating challenges
- A brief look at challenges to fresh claim and certified decisions
- A detailed look at UKVI Policy Guidance on Rights of Appeal and how practitioners can best make use of this
- Consideration of the current authorities on appeal rights, with examples
- Practical tips for preparing appeals and administrative review