- This event has passed.
The course is aimed at caseworkers who wish to draft strong, hard-to-challenge statements, and is packed with practical tips. Attendees will explore style and drafting techniques, essential content, format and presentation, and common traps. The tutor will also look at professional conduct issues likely to arise in asylum matters, and how to deal with vulnerable clients.
- What you should cover when taking a statement
- How to tackle credibility issues
- Statements and vulnerable clients
- Beware of vicarious trauma
- Statements in immigration applications: when and why are they needed
- How to respond effectively to refusal letters
- Lots of practical tips
Be prepared to share your experience in this interactive webinar. You can send general question to the tutor when you register for this course.