- This event has passed.
“Participating is more important than winning”, hence, we should always ask ourselves, “Did I do my best?” rather than “Did I win or Did I achieve?”
In order to do your best, your mind, body and breath are required to work in sync, hence, during this session, Sachin will facilitate:
- Learning and practising 3 breathing practices and 3 meditation practices.
- Most of these practices can be done at any time of the day, even being at your desk.
- Learning some ideas of how to incorporate these practices in your daily routine using calendars/reminders/ tasks-goals, etc.
- Learning some general ideas about nature of mind, using cognitive dissonance to your advantage, importance of Smiling, etc.
- A short Body Observation (Yoga Nidra)
- Questions, if any
This session is FREE as is part of ILPA's ongoing well-being series. Spaces on this session are limited to 100 and booking is essential.