- This event has passed.
This webinar will undertake a refresher of the underlying legal principles in age assessment challenges, as well as addressing recent developments and best practice.
• Scope of the judicial review
• Requests for reconsideration
• Interim relief and responsible local authority
• Appearance & demeanour
• Holistic and thorough age assessments that incorporate the informed views of others
• The benefit of the doubt
• Issues with appropriate adults
• Issues with witness statements
• Making good use of documentary evidence
• Targeted disclosure requests and challenging restricted disclosure