- This event has passed.
The course will cover key legal provisions for EEA/Swiss nationals eligible for status under the EUSS (on the basis of their pre-2021 UK residence), their family members and employers. We will focus in particular on the amendments made to Appendix EU in recent Statements of Changes and highlight problematic areas and common pitfalls.
• Relevant legal instruments
• Eligibility and valid application requirements
• Suitability and deportation
• Family members (pre-existing vs joining family members)
• Application process
• Rights, restrictions and conditions of leave
• Challenging a decision
• British citizenship