The course has been developed by Relate Nottingham and is being
delivered by an experienced Relate Trainer. Clear boundaries will be
made clear by the Trainer to protect the emotional wellbeing of
attendees. Ground rules around Confidentiality will be made clear also.
The Aims of this course are:
● To understand what is meant by Mental Health
● To have a brief understanding of some of the most common mental health problems
● To identify stress triggers and ways in which people can manage their own mental health problems
● To be aware of how to support a colleague with mental health problems in the workplace
● To be aware of the legal responsibilities employers have in regards of mental health
● Have knowledge of workplace adjustments in support of an employee with mental health problems
● To be aware of support networks and services for mental health
The course is to be delivered via Zoom as a power point presentation
and will last approximately 3hrs with appropriately placed breaks. It will
contain an option for discussion within break out rooms should the
nature of the group dynamic lend itself to such.