Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book you free place.
This session will cover up to date immigration options for Afghan nationals and their family members with in-country and out-of-country applications. It will include:
• Update for Afghan nationals in the UK on claiming asylum
• Overview of immigration options for those evacuated through Operation Pitting
• Eligibility and processes for ACRS and ARAP
• Family reunion (focussing on outside the rules applications)
• ARAP additional family members leave outside the rules
• Case studies of the different routes