Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book you free place.
This training is for ILPA members only. If you're not yet an ILPA member but would like to join then you can find out more information here or email email@example.com.
The aim of this webinar is to equip practitioners with an understanding of the processes, and particularly with tips and tactics to maximise the prospect that their clients do not receive inadmissibility decisions or if they do that the ground has been laid for a successful JR challenge. The course will cover:
• Nationality and Borders Act 2022 Part 2: Inadmissibility
• Relocation to Rwanda – who is at risk?
• Home Office procedure & process
• Your client has received a Notice of Intent – what to do / factors to consider
• Case building and evidence gathering
This course will not cover JR claims of inadmissibility decisions.