Do you have varied UK Immigration casework experience?
Have you previously managed your own client portfolio and are now looking for the next step up?
Would you like to work for a truly innovative immigration solutions practice that rewards and values its employees?
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and experienced Immigration Caseworker (OISC Level 2 and above) to work for a well-established and successful immigration practice.
You will get the opportunity for personal development and good long-term career prospects. The company is successful, busy and growing. For the right person we are providing a generous salary package.
In this role, you will be responsible for upholding our company reputation by delivering excellent customer service and technical immigration advice. Reporting directly to Head of Legal, and working as part of a collaborative team, you will manage your own caseload of private and corporate clients. The caseload is varied and interesting, and no two days are ever the same. . You will get the full support of the senior leadership team to make you successful as possible.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage own caseload of corporate and private clients
- Actively manage and develop client relationships
- Prepare a variety of business and personal immigration applications
- Liaise directly with the UKVI
- Provide advice on complex UK immigration, appeals and litigation issues
- Ensure immigration knowledge up to date and is familiar with all relevant legislation
Keywords; Immigration Caseworker | Casework | Solicitors | Legal | Private clients | Corporate Immigration | Visa Management | Immigration Law
Capabilities and Other Qualities:
- Motivated to succeed personally and to contribute actively to the team and business success.
- Articulate with strong communication skills, and the gravitas & credibility to represent the company to senior individuals
- A proven track record of immigration casework for at least 5-8 years.
- The potential to grow beyond the existing role and to take on additional responsibilities.
- Highly organized and are able to work under pressure.
- Excellent academic background
- Confidence to handle a range of different types of files with minimal supervision
- Proven Immigration casework experience in a similar environment – solicitors practice, legal firm, OISC / regulated immigration advisor
- Experience of managing a wide range of immigration queries – from private individuals to large corporate applications
We want to talk to the ‘best of the best’, come and tell us how good you are.
The company is supportive and dynamic, with an open culture. The senior leadership team is well regarded, dislikes micromanagement and welcomes new ideas. Our Head Office is in London, but we welcome applications from anywhere in the UK, provided you can travel for occasional team meetings.
This is an exciting time as we look to the future. You could be part of a growing organisation, dedicated to providing immigration expertise and market-leading employment solutions.
This is a chance to join a forward-thinking, people-focused business where your career can flourish, and have some fun along the way.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Document Date
- Wednesday May 26, 2021