Job title: Global Community and Staff Immigration Advisor
Organisation: University of Edinburgh
Deadline for receipt of applications: 18/07/2022
Salary: £34,304 to £40,927 per annum (Grade 7)
Contact about the role: Sarah Hoey, Deputy Head, Global Community
About the role and how to apply:
We are looking for a passionate and experienced immigration advisor to join us. This is a new role within our Global Partnerships and Community team at the University of Edinburgh.
Do you want a job where you really feel like you are making a difference to the lives of others? Do you want to help support people make their move to the wonderful city of Edinburgh?
This is an exciting new role in a small but growing team within Edinburgh Global. This role has the rewarding dual aspect of both providing expert immigration advice (with a staff/work focus) as well as delivering and coordinating projects supporting our global community, such as our work with refugees and at-risk scholars.
Your skills and attributes for success:
· Able to provide evidence of professional training on UK Immigration visa routes.
· Keen eye for detail and experience in providing specialist UK immigration advice.
· Passionate about supporting staff and students in times of crisis.
· Confident dealing with often highly confidential and sensitive information.
· Self-motivated and self-disciplined, and happy to work in a small team within a large and complex organisation.
· Proactive in your approach, and deciding when issues need more detailed advice beyond what you can give.
For more information and how to apply please visit: https://edin.ac/3NtQFw9
- Document Date
- Wednesday June 29, 2022