Job title: Head of Personal Migration and Protection/European
Organisation: Roelens Solicitors
Deadline for receipt of applications: Open until the right person is discovered
Salary: Self-employed with guaranteed base – clear partnership prospects
Contact about the role: Nilmini Roelens
About the role and how to apply:
Head of Personal Migration and EU/Protection: Oxford and London
We are a young and dynamic specialist Immigration law firm based in Oxford with strong links to London. We seek a qualified solicitor or barrister ideally with a minimum of three years’ relevant PQE to step up to the above role to provide a strong complement to the firm’s work in business immigration.
We are offering distinct partnership prospects for the right person.
We can offer flexible working patterns including opportunities to work remotely, and a degree of autonomy suited to your level of experience and ability. You will have support and recognition in a friendly working environment.
You will have:
• an up-to-date knowledge of family migration, asylum and human rights issues/Appendix EU
• a proven track record and a serious commitment to Immigration law
• experience of supervising the work of others
• ability to develop and lead a team
• strong drafting and presentation skills
• a costs conscious approach
• impeccable professional and business ethics
• excellent communication skills
• emotional intelligence to be able to work sensitively with others
• a commitment to maintaining the quality of your work and that of your team
• a sense of humour and an easy-going personality
• a willingness to work hard
• ideally, foreign language skills and a client following
The position is on a self-employed basis with a guaranteed base income but with an opportunity to earn an additional attractive commission.
There is no closing date. We will keep the position open until the right person is found. Please contact Nilmini Roelens on firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your CV.
MERGER OPPORTUNITY: This search may present an opportunity to a specialist immigration law firm, with a like-minded vision, to seek a merger.
- Document Date
- Tuesday April 19, 2022