Immigration Bill House of Commons Committee, ILPA Proposed amendments for Part 6 Border Security and Part 7 Language Requirements, 03 November 2015
Updated with additional resources:
Parts 6 and 7 of the Bill were debated in the Committee’s 14th sitting on 10 November 2015.
Amendments addressed are summarised in the list below:
- Notices of Amendments as at 6 November 2015
In addition to Part 6 ( continued) and Part 7, the Committee also debated Part 8, and the following new clauses:
- Private hire vehicles etc.
- Supply of information to Secretary of State
- Duty to supply nationality documents to Secretary of State: persons to whom duty applies.
- Detention etc. by immigration officers in Scotland
- Detention of persons – exempted persons
- Time limit on detention
A link to the full debate is added below.
- Document Date
- Issue Number