Job title: Immigration Adviser (OISC level 2 or above)
Organisation: Yorkshire Immigration Consultancy Services
Location: 281A Ground Floor, Roundhay Road, Leeds LS8 4HS.
Contact about the role: Masoud Maddah at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role and how to apply:
• Manage own caseload of private clients including EEA nationals, settlement applications and nationality,
• Actively manage and develop client relationships including day to day contact with key clients and preparing a variety of business immigration applications.
• Provide advice on UK immigration matters including leave to remain and entry clearance.
• Keep immigration knowledge up to date and is familiar with all relevant legislation.
• Liaise closely with other fee earners in the team and with clients.
• Liaise directly with the Home Office.
• Work with other intermediaries including health professionals and external advisers to support clients.
• Completion of forms, letters and applications.
- deadline for applications Monday 26/10/2020.
- To apply for this post please send your CV to email@example.com
- Document Date
- Friday June 12, 2020