Job vacancies: Level 1 Caseworker/Level 2 Caseworkers/Solicitors, Kilby Jones Solicitors LLP
Kilby Jones Solicitors LLP
Job Description – Level 1 Caseworker – Salary £20-£25k.
Level 2 Caseworkers -£25-35,000.
Solicitors – £30000 + Depending on experience and possibility of profit share.
Background to the firm
Kilby Jones is a specialist private firm wholly dedicated to Immigration, Asylum, Nationality and Human Rights law. The firm was established in June 2011 and has successfully represented many clients of different backgrounds. The firm was selected by the Parliamentary Review as one of the best small firms in 2019.
We are now expanding our team and looking for Solicitors and Caseworkers to work with us.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- You will be expected to manage an existing workload which will include providing accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of the UK immigration, Asylum and nationality law.
- Assisting with the preparation of Entry Clearance applications, Further Leave to Remain applications within and outside Immigration Rules
- Preparing submission instructions to assist clients filing applications at Entry Clearance Posts overseas or Public Enquiry Offices in the UK.
- Liaising with UKVI over the telephone and via emails and letters and keeping clients informed of the progress of their application.
- Keeping up to date on changes to UKVI policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Filing appeals within the HMCTS system and outside. Filing appeal for permission to appeal with FTT and Upper Tribunal.
- Drafting Pre- Action protocol letters and drafting and issuing Judicial Review application.
- Liaising with counsel on appeal cases and as necessary to progress the cases.
- File management and billing administration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply to : email@example.com
- Document Date
- Thursday November 25, 2021