Job title: Immigration Solicitor or OISC level 2
Organisation: DavidsonMorris Solicitors
Location: London / Remote Working
Deadline for receipt of applications: 10 January 2021
Salary: Excellent plus benefits – to be discussed depending on experience
Contact about the role:
Grace Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role and how to apply:
We have 2 vacancies.
The ideal candidate for the role will have at least 5 years experience handling their own varied immigration case load, and must be fully conversant in immigration matters.
We are looking for candidates with strong communication skills, both written and oral, and who are highly organized and are able to work under pressure. You will have strong academics, and will be confident in your ability to handle a range of different types of files with minimal supervision.
- Manage own caseload of corporate and private clients
- Actively manage and develop client relationships including day to day contact with key clients and preparing a variety of business and personal immigration applications
- Liaise directly with the UKVI
- Completion of forms, letters and applications
- Manage & supervise junior members of staff
- Provide advice on complex UK immigration, appeals and litigation issues
- Ensure immigration knowledge up to date and is familiar with all relevant legislation
- Liaise closely with other fee earners in the team and with clients
- Be a team player
- Be a driven and proactive individual who isn’t afraid to seek advice when required
- Excellent communication skills
We are based in central London and even before C-19 have always allowed staff to work remotely.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Document Date
- Monday January 4, 2021