Job title: Immigration Advisor- OISC Level 1 (REMOTE)
Organisation: Beyond Residence & Citizenship
Deadline for receipt of applications: 10/05/2021
Salary: £20,000 – £35,000
Contact about the role: Polina Revzina Info@beyond-immigration.com
About the role and how to apply:
Due to the continuing expansion of our firm, we are looking to engage a skilled OISC Level 1 UK Immigration Advisor. We are an international firm based in Central London, with offices all over the world.
The right individual will need to have relevant experience handing applications under PBS, including but not limited to: Entry Clearance Visa applications, Extension Visa applications, ILR applications for Tier 1 Investors, Entrepreneurs, Innovators and British nationally applications.
Note: This is a remote job and work will be outsourced to the selected Candidate.
What your tasks will involve:
• Providing guidance and advice to High Net Worth Individuals regarding their applications
• Completing application forms, booking appointments, handling payments of government fees and IHS fees
• Liaising and following up with the UK Home Office
Candidates must not have any restriction to work in the UK.
Contract Term: Permanent
Pay: To be discussed
• Level 1 OISC qualification.
• 2 years minimum experience working in an immigration sector.
• Strong UK immigration knowledge
• A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Law -however other disciplines will be considered.
• Able to prepare and submit immigration applications.
• Able to produce high quality, accurate work under pressure.
• Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.
• Superb attention to detail
• Languages (specifically: Mandarin and Russian) , will be an asset but not necessary.
If you believe you have the desired qualifications, skills and experience, please send us your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Document Date
- Wednesday May 12, 2021