Job title: Senior Immigration Consultant
Organisation: UKPERMITS & VISAS LTD
Deadline for receipt of applications: 15th October 2021
Contact about the role: Doug Steele – email@example.com
About the role and how to apply:
UK Permits & Visas is a long established OISC level 3 registered immigration firm. We provide excellent and affordable immigration legal services to private and corporate clients.
We rely extensively on word-of-mouth referrals by clients by providing them with exceptional service. Our corporate clients include multi-national organisations where we have been retained to manage their sponsor licences and provide Immigration advice and services for many years.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience managing their own caseload and contributing to new client acquisition. They must be able to manage client’s expectation by discussing deadlines and ensure matters are dealt with in a timely manner, exceeding client expectations wherever possible.
In particular, the candidate must have an experience in dealing with following visa application categories:
• All PBS categories including Tier 1, Tier-4-, Start Up and Innovators Visas; Overseas Representative Visas, Skilled Worker Visa and Temporary Worker Visa.
• Sponsor licence
• Spouse Visas
• Visit Visas
• EU Settled Status
• Family and Private Life – (FLR-FP and FLR-M, FLR-HRO) Applications
• Indefinite Leave to Remain – (ILR) Application and Domestic Violence Application.
• Naturalization and British Citizenship Applications.
• Experience of preparing and conducting appeals at the Immigration Tribunal
• Attending all forms of client engagement to take their detailed instructions.
• Preparation and filling in-country and out of country applications.
• Supporting Corporate client’s HR/recruitment/RTW processes and Management of Sponsor Licences
• Drafting representation and letters to the Home Office and other third parties.
• Advising clients in relation to the supporting documents required for the relevant visa category.
• Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the UK Immigration Rules.
• Have good communication skills and be confident when speaking to clients both over the phone/zoom and in person.
• Be familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and other similar applications.
• Be able to prepare cases independently.
• Have excellent drafting skills.
• Be open to share ideas and suggestions to improve processes and business operations.
You will ideally be an Immigration Solicitor, or registered to OISC level 3, although we may consider an exceptional OISC Level 2 candidate.
This is a full-time role, but a job share can be considered.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV with a cover letter FAO The Directors to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Document Date
- Friday September 24, 2021