Job title: UK Inbound Immigration, Associates, Belfast
Organisation: Vialto Partners
Deadline for receipt of applications: 1st August 2022
About the role and how to apply:
You will have a caseload and undertake all aspects of preparing UK immigration applications. You will be expected to:
· Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients
· Undertake casework and case management for UK immigration applications.
· Draft immigration applications
· Provide administrative support including drafting support letters
· Be involved in the financial management of clients
· Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
· Assist in the delivery of large projects
· Keep updated with UK immigration rules.
The ideal candidate will
· Have strong client / customer service skills
· Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Have proven organisational and case management skills
· Be a quick learner with a strong collaborative approach to working
· Be a team player but also be able to work under own initiative
· Have proficient in use of standard office software
Previous immigration experience desired but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Cleo Als at Cleotta.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Document Date
- Tuesday June 14, 2022