Job title: Immigration Solicitor
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
About the role and how to apply:
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious immigration solicitor to join a dynamic and fast-growing law firm.
Eversage Associates Limited (Eversage) is a modern law firm specialising in UK-bound immigration. We work on a wide range of immigration applications, with a particular focus on corporate work. Our clients span a variety of sectors such as tech, film & TV, music, healthcare, finance, retail, and more. Each day is different, and our workload is very varied.
As a firm, Eversage is taking a fresh look at the way ‘lawyering’ is done and the way law firms work generally. We’re trying to do things differently, and not just for the sake of it! We truly believe that a more modern approach is better for our clients and for our team. We keep our legal advice and client communications friendly and simple without compromising on the quality of our work. The result is a fun workplace and very happy clients!
We’re searching for an immigration solicitor who is ready to take on a new challenge. The role will involve a significant amount of independent work managing your own caseload, as well as working directly with both Partners and managing Paralegal(s) as needed. We are interested in candidates who are movers and shakers – of course you should be an excellent lawyer, but we are also interested in your entrepreneurial spirit. We are open to varying levels of PQE, however prefer a minimum of two years ideally – some flexibility if the candidate has experience in immigration prior to qualifying.
Job requirements include:
- Qualified solicitor (open to varying levels of PQE, however ideally two years plus);
- Extensive immigration law experience ideally covering both business and personal immigration (corporate immigration training is a must);
- Strong legal analysis with an ability to problem-solve creatively;
- Eagerness to learn and grow;
- Motivated self-starter – someone who will think outside the box and go above and beyond;
- Client-centric mindset – you find joy in making clients happy and are able to think laterally to anticipate clients’ needs;
- Experience multi-tasking and managing 15 plus immigration applications at any one time, and managing deadlines; and
- A passion for networking and business development/brand development.
The successful candidate should ideally be able to join us in October/November 2023.
Fully remote – we will ensure you are set up to work from home comfortably. This will involve daily contact with our Partners over Zoom/Teams/e-mail as well as occasional in-person team meetings in London.
The position will offer a salary of £45,000 to £60,000 depending on experience. Other perks include:
- Generous holiday allowance, above industry standards;
- Medical insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Quick career progression – we are hoping you want to climb the ranks in our fast-growing team!
- Supportive environment – we want you to be happy working with us;
- Family friendly perks – you’re an adult with responsibilities and we respect that!
- Other fun perks like team away days and retreats.
How To Apply
Please send your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a short video (2 minutes or less) explaining why you are a great fit for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Document Date
- Wednesday August 16, 2023