It's your ILPA …
and there are many ways to get involved. If you have seen something that interests (or troubles) you, or acquired information that you think may be of use to other members, then please let the Secretariat know. firstname.lastname@example.org The information that members provide to ILPA is shared with members through our thematic working groups, through our all member email lists, or placed on our website.
Getting started – some ways to get involved:
- Have you signed up to our thematic working groups email lists? Joining one of our working groups is a great way to deepen your knowledge of the subject. Subscribe to the groups to receive email updates, get reports of meetings and a chance to feed into their agendas. Working group meetings are a great place to start getting involved and they are now all held online as zoom meetings so it does not matter where you are located.
- Keep an eye on our Events calendar for details of upcoming meetings and training sessions.(Remember you get a significant discount as a member)
- Keep an eye on the monthly update to see where ILPA is being represented by our members and legal team, and suggest issues you would like raised.
- Share information with your fellow members – assist with consultations by supplying examples or opinions on the questions asked, or offer to help with writing up. Contribute casenotes, practice notes, letters you have received and responses to Freedom of Information Act requests. Contact email@example.com Ask a question to our professional, collaborative, supportive members’ only google group.
- Share your knowledge and expertise by being a speaker at one of our webinars, conferences or training sessions.
Get in touch …
at any point if you have any questions at all about how to get involved, and how to get the most out of your membership. firstname.lastname@example.org