The Nationality and Borders Bill will be considered during Report Stage in the House of Lords beginning on Monday 28 February 2022.
Below you will find a number of ILPA briefings as well as other briefings supported by ILPA. Please note that the clause numbers below refer to the Bill as brought from the House of Commons.
- Document Date
- Thursday February 24, 2022
- ILPA and Coram Joint Briefing - Part 1 Clause 7 Nationality Adoption Amendment
- ILPA, Human Rights Watch and Others Joint Briefing - Afghan Relocations and Assistance Policy (ARAP) Amendment
- ILPA, PRCBC, Amnesty and Others Joint Briefing - Citizenship Fees Amendment
- ILPA, PRCBC, Amnesty and Others Joint Briefing - Clause 10 Stateless Children Amendment
- ILPA, Safe Passage and Others Joint Briefing - Family Reunion Amendment
- ILPA, Women for Refugee Women and Others Joint Briefing - Clause 31 Amendment
- ILPA, Women for Refugee Women and Others Joint Briefing - Clause 32 Amendment
- ILPA, JCWI, Kalayaan and Others Briefing - Overseas Domestic Workers Amendment