Access to this page is restricted to ILPA members only. If you are a member, please log in to continue. If you have forgotten your password you can recover it here.
If you are interested in ILPA membership, please apply here
Benefits of ILPA membership include:
- reduced rates for all ILPA training, which is provided by experts and accredited for continuing professional development (CPD) points by the Bar Standards Board, the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority , the Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX) and the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and the Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX);
- a listing in ILPA’s Directory of Members;
- ILPA’s monthly mailing, updating you on new developments and providing you with information not available elsewhere
- Access to the online archive of mailing enclosures and a wide range of other documents;
- email alerts on developments of importance;
- opportunities to participate in specialist members-only subcommittees, through e-groups and meetings;
- free copies of ILPA publications including best practice guides;
- opportunities to become involved in the influencing work of the Association, working alongside leading practitioners in the field to represent ILPA at meetings, provide evidence to parliament and in response to consultations run by Government departments and others;
- access to ILPA’s library by appointment;
- and a say in how ILPA is run.