ILPA briefing to amendments table for House of Lords Committee Stage of the Immigration Bill: Part Two, 18 January 2016
Updated with additional resources:
The Committee on the 20 January 2016 covered the following matters from Part 1 of the Bill
- Illegal working in relation to private hire vehicles etc
- Illegal working notices and orders
Matters covered in this (Part 2) briefing that were debated on 20 January 2016 were:
- Residential tenancies
Amendments addressed are summarised in the Marshalled List below.
Amendments that brought new matters were:
- Asylum seekers: permission to work after six months
The rest of Part 2 (‘driving’ and ‘bank accounts’) was debated on the 01 February 2016. Links to debates are added below.
- Second Marshalled List of Amendments to be moved in Committee (18.01.16)
- Committee 2nd sitting: House of Lords (20.01.16)
- Committee 3rd sitting: House of Lords (01.02.16)
- Document Date
- Issue Number