Immigration Bill House of Commons Committee: ILPA notes for the debate on Government new clause 15 Supply of Information to the Secretary of State, 10 November 2015
These are notes for the debate rather than a full briefing.
Updated with additional resources:
The Government new clause 15 Supply of Information to the Secretary of State was debated in the Committee’s 14th sitting on 10 November 2015.
Amendments addressed are summarised in the list below:
- Notices of Amendments as at 6 November 2015
In summary of that sitting, the following new clauses were debated:
- Private hire vehicles etc.
- Supply of information to Secretary of State
- Duty to supply nationality documents to Secretary of State: persons to whom duty applies.
- Detention etc. by immigration officers in Scotland
- Detention of persons – exempted persons
- Time limit on detention
A link to the full debate is added below.
- Document Date
- Issue Number