Job title: Immigration Supervisor
Organisation: Sindhu Immigration Services
Deadline for receipt of applications: 30 September 2023
Contact about the role: Sasuie Abbas Leghari, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07863130520
About the role and how to apply:
(Competitive- Depending on Experience)
Sindhu Immigration Services is currently looking for an Immigration solicitor to join our office in Ilford on a full-time basis. The successful candidate must have at least 5 years’ of PBS and Corporate Immigration working experience. We expect the candidate to manage his own casework load. The successful candidate must be able to manage clients’ expectation by discussing deadlines and ensure matters are dealt with in a timely manner. The candidate must have an experience in dealing with following visa application categories:
1. All PBS categories including Tier 1, Tier-4-, Start Up and Innovators Visas; Overseas Representative Visas, Skilled Worker Visa and Temporary Worker Visa.
2. Spouse Visas
3. All Categories of Visit Visas
4. Family and Private Life – (FLR-FP and FLR-M, FLR-HRO) Applications
5. Indefinite Leave to Remain – (ILR) Application and Domestic Violence Application.
6. Naturalization and British Citizenship Applications.
7. Immigration Appeals at First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
• Attending clients to take their detailed instructions
• Filling visas application form
• Drafting representation and letters to the Home Office, Courts and other third parties.
• Advising clients in relation to the supporting documents for required visa category.
• Be able to deal with immigration appeal matter including drafting of grounds of appeal, witness statements, preparing appeal bundle, instructing counsel, corresponding with Tribunal and other third parties.
• Be able to help with applications to the UK Border on behalf of clients and have full knowledge about immigration rules and Point Based System.
• Have an ability to meet deadlines and work well in a busy office environment.
• Have good communication skills, a formal vocabulary, and be confident when speaking to clients both over the phone and in person.
• Be familiar with Microsoft and Outlook.
• Have good note taking skills.
• Be capable of researching using electronic legal databases and the ability to filter information.
• Be good at proofreading.
• Be able to prepare cases independently.
• Have excellent drafting skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply immediately be sending your CV on
Sindhu Immigration Services is an OISC registered immigration firm based in heart of Ilford. We are looking for an OISC registered caseworker who has an experience of dealing with Point Based System (Tier-2, Tier-4 & Tier-5) cases, Spouse visas, Visitor visa and British nationality applications.
- Document Date
- Wednesday August 16, 2023