All ILPA members receive a discount on training and conferences as well as the opportunity to attend free training, seminars and stakeholder engagement events with organisations such as the Home Office. We offer further concessionary rates for certain groups and individuals as a way of supporting their professional development and capacity building within the sector.
Concessionary rate applies to individuals who are members of ILPA under the following membership categories, as well as trainee solicitors and pupil barristers a member organisations (see our category options here) :
- Membership category A – small not for profit organisation members
- Membership category R – full time students, and unemployed individual members
- Membership category P – pupil barristers and trainee solicitors individual members.
Did you know …
… if you have membership as an organisation any trainee solicitors and pupil barristers who are employed at your organisation can also attend training at the concessionary rate.
The fees for ILPA training and conferences vary depending on
1) the length of the course,
2) the training/conference topic.
|3.0 CPD Hour||Human|
|Business Immigration||Human |
|6.0 CPD Hour||Human|
All training and conference fees are listed on each ILPA event. You can find the full programme here.