All ILPA members receive a discount on training and conferences as well as the opportunity to attend free training, seminars and stakeholder engagement events with organisations such as the Home Office. We offer further concessionary rates for certain groups and individuals as a way of supporting their professional development and capacity building within the sector.
Concessionary rate applies to individuals who are members of ILPA under the following membership categories, as well as trainee solicitors and pupil barristers who are employees of a member organisation (see our category options here) :
- Membership category A – small not for profit organisation members
- Membership category R – full time students, and unemployed individual members
- Membership category P – pupil barristers and trainee solicitors individual members.
- (From April 1 2021) – Sole practitioners – under individual membership categories E, F or G
Sole practitioner members
📢 ANNOUNCEMENT: From 01 April 2022 all ILPA members who are sole practitioners will be entitled to the concessionary fee on all training and conferences.
Initially the concessionary discount can only be redeemed on bookings made via email. To book your training please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The fees for ILPA training and conferences vary depending on
1) the length of the course,
2) the training/conference topic.
|3.0 CPD Hour||Human|
|Business Immigration||Human |
|6.0 CPD Hour||Human|
All training and conference fees are listed on each ILPA event. You can find the full programme here.